Component to import content into K2 from a CSV-file and to export your K2 data to a CSV file.
This is not a good component for regular backups. It’s much better to backup the database directly! Use this extension for transferring items to/from K2, mass updates in K2 and so on, but do not relay on it as your only backup.
- the version 1.x is for Joomla 1.5 /1.6 / 1.7 / 2.5
- the version 2.x is for Joomla 3.x
It’s possible to import nearly all fields including “extra fields”, userids, images, tags, galleries, meta information, categories and attachments.
To have an example file to import try an export first and check the documentation.The export works for nearly all standard K2 fields. Images are exported as path to the file. The hierarchy of the categories is not exported or imported.
- PHP 5 >= 5.2.0 with PECL json >= 1.2.0
- Joomla 1.5.x / 1.6.x / 1.7.x / 2.5.x / 3.x
- K2 >= 2.6.8 (if you are using an older K2 version, please update K2 first)